By accessing the website at https://www.forward-japan.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Forward Japan’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Forward Japan’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Forward Japan at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Forward Japan’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Forward Japan makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Forward Japan does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Forward Japan or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Forward Japan’s website, even if Forward Japan or a Forward Japan authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Forward Japan’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Forward Japan does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Forward Japan may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Forward Japan does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Forward Japan has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Forward Japan of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Forward Japan may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We don’t store and don’t receive payment personal information, PayPal is the responsible for processing payments.
SAL and Airmail Shipping Method
- This options is for people who want to save on shipping. We are not responsible for lost orders if you choose this shipping methods.
- You will be able to track your order because all shipping options are traceable (registered SAL is not available for some countries: Australia, Greenland, Denmark, Germany, Norway, Hungary, Finland, Poland, South Korea, Moldova, Paraguay, Ukraine, Netherlands, Spain, France).
- We recommend choosing the Express Mail Service (EMS), this method has insurance.
- The order processing time may take about 10-15 working days for the product to be shipped. Delays can occur depending on the store you buy.
- Please pay attention to the pre-order items. In some cases of items purchased in the pre-order can take about 1~2 months to arrive at our office after the release date.